Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting out of all or partial tax debt from 2006?

My husband filed our taxes online last year, and forgot my w-2. The IRS just sent me a notice saying I owe around 2500. I would be getting a refund of 5200. Can I get out of part -or all!-of this debt? I believe it was an error on his part, him having never filed [...] http://bit.ly/jy09rT

No comments:

Post a Comment